22 Minute Hard Corps
In 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS, Tony Horton makes it his mission to get you lean, ripped, and ready-for action in just 8 weeks. Here are some key points to remember when talking about 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS with your existing customers and new prospects.
What is 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS?
• A challenging, military-inspired workout program designed to burn fat, build lean muscle, and get you “Boot Camp Fit” in 22 minutes a day.
• The latest fitness breakthrough from P90X® creator Tony Horton, inspired by his time spent at U.S. military bases around the world, helping troops train to their maximum fitness potential.
• A series of 8 superefficient routines designed to maximize strength gains and fat loss within the 22-minute workout window.
Who should try this?
• Busy people without a lot of time to spend at the gym working out.
• Former members of the military, who want to get back to the fitness level they had when they were in the service.
• Anyone looking for a “no-frills” workout that gets results without requiring them to learn a lot of complex moves.
• Fans of Tony Horton and other time-saving Beachbody® workouts like FOCUS T25® and P90X3®.
What makes 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS unique?
• Superefficient, 22-minute workouts that condition your whole body with moves tough enough to challenge you, but straightforward enough for you to do on Day One.
• Optional, two-a-day Hell Week Challenge pushes your results from great to absolutely epic.